Yu Garden,Old Town & Jade Buddha with LUNCH(Half Day)
||China City Tours
|Departure Date :
Our CITS tour guide will pick you up at the hotel. First we will transfer to the Yuyuan Garden, It is a famous classical garden located in Anren Jie, Shanghai. The garden was finished in 1577 by a government officer of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) named Pan Yunduan. Yu in Chinese means pleasing and satisfying, and this garden was specially built for Pan's parents as a place for them to enjoy a tranquil and happy time in their old age.
After lunch, we will transfer to the Old town to enjoy the sight of old Shanghai. Then we will go to visit the Jade Buddha Temple. It was built to keep two jade Buddha statues which had been brought from Burma by a monk named Huigen. The temple was destroyed during the revolution that overthrew the Qing Dynasty. Fortunately the jade Buddha statues were saved and a new temple was built on the present site in 1928.
The tour guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Description of Price:
1 travelers 78
2-5 travelers 40
6-9 travelers 23
1. The above rates are effective from April 01, 2006 to Feb. 29,2008.
2. 10% off on all the above rates from Dec.01, 2006 to Feb.28, 2007.
3. All rates are NETT.
4. No child rates will be offered.
5. Should you have any questions on the above rates or need any information or tour descriptions,please dont't hesitate to contact us.
6. If you need the prices for groups at size of 10 pax up,please contact us for a special discounted rate.
|<<< Back to All Travels Packages list
|Suggest Shanghai Hotels: |
Magnificent International Plaza & Hotel
Address: No. 381 South Xizang Road, Shanghai
Yun'S Paradise Hotel
Address: NO.789 East Fuxing Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Holiday Inn Downtown, Shanghai
Address: No.585 Heng Feng Road
Lakeside Holiday Inn, Shanghai
Address: No. 445 Suzhou road Huangpu zone, Shanghai.
Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel
Address: 2099 Yan'an Road West-P.C: 200335
China Hotels (
Zhuhai ) Canton Fair Hotels