Shanghai Museum,the Bund,Yu Garden & Jade Buddha Temple with LUNCH(Full Day)
||China City Tours
|Departure Date :
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, then pass through the old town and take a walk along the famous waterfront to fully appreciate this diverse city. After that visit the Jade Buddha Temple where two rare jade statues of Sakyamuni Buddha is treasured.
After lunch continue to the Yu Garden, which has over 30 pavilions, linked by a maze of corridors and bridges. Then visit the Shanghai Museum with its collection of ancient Chinese Art of bronze, ceramics, painting and calligraphy.
The driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Description of Price:
1 travelers 118
2-5 travelers 62
6-9 travelers 40
1. The above rates are effective from April 01, 2006 to Feb. 29,2008.
2. 10% off on all the above rates from Dec.01, 2006 to Feb.28, 2007.
3. All rates are NETT.
4. No child rates will be offered.
5. Should you have any questions on the above rates or need any information or tour descriptions,please dont't hesitate to contact us.
6. If you need the prices for groups at size of 10 pax up,please contact us for a special discounted rate.
|<<< Back to All Travels Packages list
|Suggest Shanghai Hotels: |
Magnificent International Plaza & Hotel
Address: No. 381 South Xizang Road, Shanghai
Yun'S Paradise Hotel
Address: NO.789 East Fuxing Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Holiday Inn Downtown, Shanghai
Address: No.585 Heng Feng Road
Lakeside Holiday Inn, Shanghai
Address: No. 445 Suzhou road Huangpu zone, Shanghai.
Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel
Address: 2099 Yan'an Road West-P.C: 200335
China Hotels (
Zhuhai ) Canton Fair Hotels