China hotels groups special discount reservation
China hotels for groups: hundreds hotels at special groups rates, convenient rooms for any city of China, accomodation low cost and discounted prices from 15 usd , vast selection of thousand hotels, fast reservation system, special offers for Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Nanjing , Chongqing , Xian, Guilin , Xiamen .
More than 5,200 hotels in China accommodate foreign visitors, with a total of 700,000 guest rooms and 1.41 million beds. These hotels are rated according to established international star-rating standards. By the end of 1997, there were 2,724 star-rated hotels in the country, including 57 five-star hotels, 157 four-star hotels, 895 three-star hotels, 1,339 two star hotels and 276 one-star hotels. In other words, more than half of China's hotels open to foreigners have been star rated.
These tourist hotels, star-rated ones in particular, bear the brunt of the flow of foreign visitors to China, providing them with food, lodging and many other services according to international standards.
A hotel rated with three or more stars has the following features:
* The rooms are cozily appointed and furnished, and the toilets are equipped with 110/220-volt electric sockets and provide hot water 24 fours a day.
* Each guest room is equipped with an air-conditioning that is good enough to keep room temperature at a comfortable level.
* A telephone is installed in each room to allow the guest to make domestic or international long-distance calls through the operator.
* There are both a colour TV set and a stereo system in each room.
* There are effective soundproof facilities, as well as curtains that can block the sunlight.
* Stationery appropriate to the rating of the hotel is available in every guest room.
The following facilities and services are available in hotels rated with three or more stars:
Chinese restaurant, Western restaurant, café, banquet hall, ball room, massage parlous, store, beauty parlous meeting hall, commercial center, gym, florist's shop, clinic, parking lot, bookstore, credit-handling and foreign exchange conversion center, DDD and IDD telephone services, room service, child care, facilities for the disabled, karaoke hall, KTV room chess and card playing room, billiards room, and ping-pong room.
Some four-star of five-star hotels are also equipped with swimming pools, bowl golf courses, saunas, safety-deposit boxes, as well as facilities for fishing, boating, horseback riding, hunting, sharp shooting and other sports.
To choose an ideal hotel, the tourist may make inquiries through his travel agency. He may also contact the hotels directly by phone or fax.