Shanghai Hotel for groups in China: hotel room at Group rates in all Shanghai hotels, China
Shanghai hotel in Shanghai: great rooms at low rates (with group discount). Watch Videos (and Photos) of any detail, verify prices, control hotel services, look maps and list of distances from landmarks. And then book with confidence, because this is a China based company focused on trust and fairness. It is also the most easy reservation system, all these operations need only two minutes. Shanghai, the Queen of Economy and of Tourism Shanghai gets over 23 million people and is the biggest city in China for urban population. In recent decades Shanghai has seen incredible growth and has played an important role in China's economic development. Located in the mouth of the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai has boundaries with Jiangsu province, Zhejiang province and East China Sea. Shanghai is also one the most visited tourist destinations. Shanghai's attractions: the Bund, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower. If the travel time allows, also these attractions are worth of attention: the Ancient Water Town of Zhujiajiao, Shanghai Grand View Garden, Shanghai Grand Theatre, The Former Residence of Dr Sun Yat-sen, Soong Ching Ling's Former Residence and Mausoleum, Longhua Temple, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, City God Temple, Jing'an Temple, People's Square, The New Shanghai Oriental Arts Center, White Cloud Temple. Shanghai has a lot of hotels, mostly run by managers and staff with excellent professional preparation. In recent years, also thanks to Shanghai Expo 2010, many new hotels were opened in Shanghai (often with more than 300 rooms). Also at this moment there are many new hotels being built in Shanghai. In anticipation of a without precedent tourism boom in China, all major international hotel chains want to be present in Shanghai. The Shanghai's climate is humid and subtropical: winters cold and wet, summers moist and very hot, springs unsteady and rainy, autumns dry and sunny.
Distance from the south bus station: 8km;
Distance from the south railway station: 9.5km;
Distance from the city center: 11km; - Home inns(Shanghai Hongqiao Branch) is located in Shanghai Hongqiao Economic Development Zone, which is the nearest hotel from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport . The hotel is adjacent to Yan' an West Road Flyover, Wuzhong Road and Zhonghuan Road, which makes it very convenient to travel around.
- Shanghai Location & Transportation:- 5-min-walk to subway station;
- 15-min-walk to Renmin Plaza;
- 15-min-walk to Shanghai Theater;
- less than 10-min-walk to Xintiandi;
- 2.5km to Yuyuan;
- 45km to Pudong Airport;
- 15km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 5km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 11km to Shanghai South Railway Station. - Ascott Huai Hai Road,Shanghai is located in central Shanghai, just a 10 minute walk from the entertainment hub of Xintiandi. Its modern rooms are spacious and feature functional kitchens.
Distance from Hongqiao airport: 12km
Distance from Pudong airport: 40km
Distance from the railway station: 10.5km
The nearest subway station: NO.1 line (Shanghai stadium station), NO.3 line (Caoxi Road station), NO.4 line (Shanghai Stadium station).
Buses to the hotel: 44/56/73/87/92/104/111/136/703/704/718/721/164/770/808/847/923/938 - b&b Inn-Xuhui Branch is the first b&b inn in Shanghai. Located at the flourishing business area of Xujiahui District and near the Shanghai Stadium and Longhua Ancient Temple, it boasts a very convenient transportation. It owns 182 guest rooms which are all equipped with aircon, cable television, broad band, restaurant, 24-hour hot water, telephone, electronic iron, replenisher and socket, etc.
10 minutes' driving from the Hongqiao International Airport, 40 minutes' driving from the Pudong International Airport. - Hongmei Jiating hotel is the second four-star foreign business hotel invested & managed by Canada KingTown Investment Management corporation in China. Hotel is located in downtown of Hongqiao, Southwest area, Shanghai, the traffic is particularly convenient.Hongmei Jiating hotel will bring you a extraordinary experience to stay with respect for Chinese traditional Confucian culture.
-To Hongqiao airport:
18km, 35-minute-driving, 60RMB by taxi;
-To Pudong airport:
50km, 45-minute-driving, 150RMB by taxi;
-To Railway Station:
4.5km, 20-minute-driving, 20RMB by taxi;
-3-minute-walking from bus stop;
-Metro line 2 passes by. - Every Renaissance hotel design reflects a spirit that success of contemporary business and brand must require innovation and expressive characteristics. Each business or brand make people feel it keeping up with the cultures and time. Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel is in young, urban, futuristic style, matching popular culture and coolest trend.
Shanghai Hongqiao Airport 42 km
Shanghai Pudong International Airport 32 km
Shanghai South Railway Station 19 km
People's Square 11 km
Shanghai Railway Station 14 km
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street 9.7 km - The Yue Shanghai HIP Hotel is a high-end business hotel located just by the Metro Line 2 station, only a few steps away from the Shanghai New International Expo Center.Hotel is strategically located right in front of Century Park in Pudong and provides easy access to important business locations as well as the airport.
Away from Pudong airport: 50km
Away from Shanghai railway station: 15km
Away from the south railway station: 12km
Away from the heart of the city: 14km
Away from Hongqiao development district: 8km - Conveniently located adjacent to Shanghai' s Hongqiao International Airport, the Argyle International Airport Hotel Hongqiao sets the benchmark for comfort and service in this bustling transport hub. Beautifully appointed and offering an impeccable standard of customer service and attention to detail, Argyle is a hotel that truly understands the meaning of hospitality.
12km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, it costs about 50RMB and 20 minutes by taxi.
47km from Shanghai Pudong Airport, it costs about 180RMB and 45 minutes by taxi.
3km from Shanghai Railway Station, it costs about 20RMB and 10 minutes by taxi. - Ryden Mandarin Hotel is in the business district. It is 15 minutes from the hotel to the outstanding shopping of Nanjing Road and 20 minutes to the historic area of The Bund. The distance is less than 10 minutes from the hotel to Shanghai railway station. It is very close to a number of new shopping complexes featuring many designer shops and it sits just behind the Suzhou River.
Distance from the airport (km): 18
Distance from the Shanghai Railway Station (km): 1.5
Distance from the city centre (km): 2
Distance from the South Railway Station (km): 13.2 - Bei Shi Hotel (Beishi Dajiudian) is located to the north of the well-known busy downtown shopping center of Nanjing Road (No.1 Shopping Street in China) and Tibet Road. Over 1 km to the northwest is the New Shanghai Railway Station. 10-minute walk from the hotel leads to the shopping street of Nanjing East Road, and to the shopping street of Sichuan Road.
Distance from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport:9km;
Distance from Shanghai Pudong Interenational Airport:53km;
Distance from People's Square:8km;
Distance from Shanghai Railway Staion:10km;
Distance from Xu Jia Hui, the business zone:1km - The Sports Hotel (Sibote Dajiudian) is a sport-themed hotel managed by the Shanghai Sports Development Co. The hotel is located in Xuhui District, one of Shanghai's busiest commercial districts. It is about 6 kilometers from the airport and 5 kilometers from the railway station.
- 30km to Pudong airport and Hongqiao airport;
- 45km to Shanghai railway station;
- 40km to Renmin plaza. - Opened on August 8, 2000 and newly renovated in June 2007, the 6-storey Peach Blossom Castle has 3-storey attached building, located near to Shanghai wild zoo and Luchao port, 35-min-drive to Exhibition center on Longyang road, 25-min-drive to Pudong international airport.
- situated in Nanjing Road business street;
- 1km to Renmin Square;
- 4km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 19km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 47km to Pudong Airport. - Located in the heart of Downtown, Majesty Plaza Shanghai offers close proximity to all city major attractions. The Bund, Old Town, French Concession and Shanghai Museum are all within walking distance. The Shanghai Convention Center and Pudong international Convention Center are just a 15 minutes drive.
Indulge your senses in an elegant signature guest room with choice amenities including cozy terry cloth bathrobes, feather-soft pillows and duvets.
To Hongqiao Airport: 30km
To Pudong Airport: 45km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 10km
To downtown: 5km
To Oriental Pearl: 2km
Surroundings: the Oriental Pearl Tower, the Jinmao Building - The Eton Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Yujing Dafandian) is an international deluxe business hotel located in the heart of the Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai's gleaming high-rise financial district just across the Huangpu River from the historic Bund.
- 2 km to the Bund and Nanjing Road walking street;
- 4 km to Yuyuan Garden;
- 4 km to Railway Station;
- 4 km to People's Square;
- 8 km to Lujiazui financial district;
- 14 km to Expo Center;
- 19 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 40 km to Pudong International Airport. - Jiulong Hotel Shanghai was built in 1997, and partial renovation in 2007, have more than 10 years history. Management team of Jiulong Hotel Shanghai have many years of hotel management experience, a lot of guests choose our hotel as a stay in the city. Our staff are hospitable and willing to communicate with you.
- 15-min walk to subway station;
- 6 km to Exhibition Center;
- 6 km to People's Square;
- 9 km to Railway Station;
- 15 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 46 km to Pudong International Airport - Located in the southwest of Shanghai, the Pine City Hotel is just a short walk from the busy commercial and retail district of Xujiahui, which is in turn linked via the subway system to most parts of Shanghai.
- 50 km from Pudong International Airport, around 180RMB and 50 minutes by taxi;
- 10 km from Hongqiao International Airport, around 30RMB and 15 minutes by taxi;
- 7 km from Shanghai Railway Station, about around 22RMB and 10 minutes by taxi;
- 8.6 km from South Railway Station, about around 27RMB and 12 minutes by taxi;
- 1 minute walk to Zhongshan Park;
- 5 km from Xujiahui, about 10-15 minutes by taxi;
- 6 km to Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street, about 20 minutes by taxi;
- 8 km from the Bund, take a taxi about 25 minutes;
- 12 km from the Oriental Pearl Tower, take the metro line 2 for 20 minutes;
- 8 km from the Expo Venue;
-3 minutes walking from bus stop (Bus 941, 20, 67, 88, 96, 922, 73, etc.)
-500m from Zhongshan Park Metro Station (Line 2, 4, 5) - International Service Apartments is located in Zhongshan Park commercial circle, with Metro Line No. 2,7, and light rail line 3,4 nearby.
- 200 meters to People's Square;
- 1 km to the Bund;
- 1 km to Yuyuan Garden;
- 4 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 12 km to South Railway Station;
- 14 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 35 km to Pudong International Airport. - The simple and elegant Italian-style architecture of the Renaissance has been mainly preserved inside and outside the hotel building.
15km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, it costs 45RMB and 30minutes by taxi;
47km from Shanghai Pudong Airport, it costs 140RMB and 60 minutes by taxi;
4km from Shanghai Railway Station, it costs 12RMB and 10 minutes by taxi;
12km from Shanghai South Station, it costs 36RMB and 20 minutes by taxi;
Nearby: 3 minutes walk to Bus Station
Close to Line 2 subway. - Shanghai Shanxi Business Hotel is built according to four star standard luxury business hotel, managed by Shanxi tourist hotel management companies, setting guest rooms, restaurants, conference, entertainment, tourism as a whole.
- 15km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 40km to Pudong Airport;
- 4km to Shanghai railway station;
- 152km to south railway station;
- 10km to Xujiahui
Yuyuan Garden: 1.5 km
Fuxing Park: 1.5 km
Sun Yat-sen's former residence: 1.5 km
Weeks mansion: 1.8 km
The Bund: 2 km - The Marvel Hotel (Shangyue Qingnianhui Binguan) is located beside Huaihai Road, Nanjing Road and People's Square. As a result, it enjoys convenient access to transportation network.
Our presence in China
We have a well organized China-based company. Trough our daily contacts with hotels we can get the best prices, as well as we can make updates to all data and information in a more timely manner. Thanks to our local presence we can solve the customer's problems. Finally for us it is also easy to solicit and obtain special offers. By our network you can book all hotels located in 450 cities of China. You can choose between more than 600.000 rooms!
Experience and reliability.
We are doing hotel reservation from over 12 years. Our aim is to manage all operations in a simple and honest way. We work every day, without much fanfare, with seriousness and with great consideration for the customer. That's why, a little at a time, our customers have always continued to improve, even at the times of crisis. In the booking through our system there are prices very clear, no hidden costs, no taxes or fees added at the last minute. For any reservation, we follow our customers until the end of the trip.