Shanghai Hotel for groups in China: hotel room at Group rates in all Shanghai hotels, China
Shanghai hotel in Shanghai: great rooms at low rates (with group discount). Watch Videos (and Photos) of any detail, verify prices, control hotel services, look maps and list of distances from landmarks. And then book with confidence, because this is a China based company focused on trust and fairness. It is also the most easy reservation system, all these operations need only two minutes. Shanghai, the Queen of Economy and of Tourism Shanghai gets over 23 million people and is the biggest city in China for urban population. In recent decades Shanghai has seen incredible growth and has played an important role in China's economic development. Located in the mouth of the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai has boundaries with Jiangsu province, Zhejiang province and East China Sea. Shanghai is also one the most visited tourist destinations. Shanghai's attractions: the Bund, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower. If the travel time allows, also these attractions are worth of attention: the Ancient Water Town of Zhujiajiao, Shanghai Grand View Garden, Shanghai Grand Theatre, The Former Residence of Dr Sun Yat-sen, Soong Ching Ling's Former Residence and Mausoleum, Longhua Temple, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, City God Temple, Jing'an Temple, People's Square, The New Shanghai Oriental Arts Center, White Cloud Temple. Shanghai has a lot of hotels, mostly run by managers and staff with excellent professional preparation. In recent years, also thanks to Shanghai Expo 2010, many new hotels were opened in Shanghai (often with more than 300 rooms). Also at this moment there are many new hotels being built in Shanghai. In anticipation of a without precedent tourism boom in China, all major international hotel chains want to be present in Shanghai. The Shanghai's climate is humid and subtropical: winters cold and wet, summers moist and very hot, springs unsteady and rainy, autumns dry and sunny.
14 km from Hongqiao International Airport;
35 km from Pudong Internatioanl Airport;
5 km to Shanghai railway station;
0.5 km from the city center;
1 km to the bund;
The People's Park and the Metro Subway station are close to the hotel. - Radisson Hotel Shanghai New World is located at the centre point of Shanghai on Nanjing Road, adjoining the new SEGA World entertainment centre, IMAX cinema and movie complex, and the 10 storey New World shopping emporium.
To downtown: 32km
To Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 20km
To Shanghai Pudong International Airport: 65km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 27km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 34km - The Mediterranean-style Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental (Shanghai Dongfang Sheshan Suofeite Dajiudian) sits among lush gardens and blue lagoons and fountains 35 minutes from the city center in Sheshan National Tourism Resort and just 5 minutes from the Metro Line 9 Sheshan Station. Guests of the Sheshan Sofitel flying into Shanghai are just 20 minutes from Hongqiao International Airport and 50 minutes from Pudong International Airport.
2 km to Lujazui finance center.
23 km to Hongqiao Airport.
32 km to Pudong Airport.
9 km to Railway Station.
About 15 minutes driving distance from Shanghai New International Expo. Center.
15 minutes rides the bend financial trading section and downtown. - The Shanghai Tongmao Hotel (Shanghai Tongmao Dajiudian) is a four-star luxury hotel well located in the Lujiazui Financial Center and trade zone of Pudong, close to Century Avenue. It is a tower-shaped modern building and integrated with skyscrapers in the area. It only takes a 30-minute drive to the Hongqiao or Pudong airports. The subway, ferry, maglev train and other transportation are also available nearby.
Xijiao Guest House is located in Hongqiao District, there are Shanghai Zoo and Jialefu Shopping Center around it.
About 4 kilometers to Hongqiao Airport.
56 kilometers to Pudong Airport.
12 kilometers to the Railway Station.
3 kilometers to Hongqiao Development Zone. -
To Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport: 18km;
To Shanghai Pudong International Airport: 42km;
To Shanghai Railway Station: 3km;
To People Square: 5km;
To Shanghai subway line 1: 0.1km. - Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Daning ideally located in the complex-Life Hub @ Daning in Zhabei District. Only 5 minutes walk to Metro Line 1 Yanchang Road Station, both leisure and business travelers will find the property is a highly convenient place to stay as it boasts easy access to city landmarks including the bustling central business districts and popular tourism attractions.
The hotel features 315 guest rooms, all designed with clean architectural lines and warm contemporary furnishings. All rooms and suites are designed for maximum comfort, furnished with cozy and fluffy Four Points by Sheraton Four ComfortTM Bed.
Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Daning can accommodate large or small events in our 1, 735 square meters of meeting and banquet space. Grand Ballroom seats up to 500 theatre style and an additional 8 multifunctional meeting rooms to best meet guests' business needs. Wireless Internet is available in all meeting rooms and public area.
- ing Yue International Airport Hotel is 4-star modern business hotel, the combination of accommodation, catering, conference and retertainment. It is only 50m from South Station of metro Line 16, 20-minute-driving from Pudong international airport and 10-minute-driving from Wildlife Park.
- 500 meters to Nanjing Road;
- 3 km to Shanghai Grand Theatre;
- 3 km to Shanghai Science Museum;
- 7 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 18 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 45 km to Pudong International Airport. - The Seagull On The Bund (Hai'ou Fandian) was established in 1984 and is ideally situated in Shanghai's central downtown area, close to the Huangpu River. Bustling Nanjing Road pedestrian street with its shops and Metro station (Lines 2 and 10) is just 500 m (547 yd) away and a 10-minute walk will see guests to the Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal. The hotel rooftop offers bird's eye views of the Bund and many of Shanghai's most iconic buildings including the Oriental Pearl and Jinmao towers.
- 3km to World Trade Shopping Mall.
- 2.5km to Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center;
- 12km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 4.5km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 12km to People's Square. - Super 8 Hotel Shanghai Feng Ye Hongqiao is located at Wuzhong Road. The hotel has a very nice and quiet location but in the city central.
- The Shanghai Jinxueyuan Hotel is located in the bustling Wujiaochang CBD, with Metro Line 8 station close by.This Shanghai hotel offers a variety of room types ranging from standard rooms to deluxe suites.
Distance from Pudong Airport:52km, take the taxi(about 150CNY)or take No.947 airport line;
Distance from Shanghai Xinkezhan(New Station):7km, take the taxi(about 25CNY) or take No.837 bus;
Distance from South Railway Station:11km, take the taxi(about 40CNY) or take Line 3 subway. - YaFan Group is different from hotels traditional designs. It joins many fashionable elements and modern idea. This branded 4 star fashionable commercial chain hotel was created by YaFan Group.
Distance from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 10 km
To Pudong International Airport: 52 km
Distance from the railway station: 14 km
Distance from city center: 10 km
Distance from Xujiahui Business Center: 4 km
Nearby sites: Everbright Exhibition Center - The JinQin Holiday Hotel is located in the southwest part of Shanghai, near the Chaohejin Industrial area. It is about 10km from the airport and the city center and 14km from the railway station.
- Located on the central peninsula of Meilan Lake, the Lake Meilan International Convention Center (Meilanhu Guoji Huiyi Zhongxin) is 35 km (21.7 mi) from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, 25 km (15.5 mi) from Shanghai Railway Station and 30 km (18.6 mi) from downtown Shanghai.
- 70km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 25km to Shanghai Pudong International Airport;
- 60km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 50km to People's Square;
- 56km to Shanghai Railway Station. - The Lingang Hotel Shanghai (Donghu Lingang Dajiudian) is a holiday and leisure hotel 25 minutes' drive from the Shanghai International Expo Center, a 15-minute drive from the Donghai Bridge and a 20-minute drive from the Pudong International Airport.
Adjacent to the Zhangjiang Station of the No.2 Metro Line
5 minutes driving distance from Shanghai Maglev Train Station and Shanghai New International Expo Center
20 minutes driving distance from Pudong International Airport
40 minutes driving distance from Hongqiao International Airport
Lujiazui CBD is less than 15 minutes away by car
Surrounding: SNIEC, Zhangjiang Art Gallery, Germany Center - The Parkyard Hotel Shanghai (Boya Jiudian) is conveniently located next to Zhangjiang Station on Metro Line 2, which also makes it within five minutes to the Shanghai Maglev Train Station and the New Shanghai International Expo Center.
To Hongqiao Airport: 68km
To Pudong Airport: 48km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 74km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 67km
To downtown: 71km - The Howard Johnson Plaza Lingang Shanghai (Lingang Haosheng Guoji Jiudian) is a business hotel situated in the center of the Lingang New City Industrial Zone and is surrounded by large, high-tech foreign and domestic enterprises.
Shanghai Hongqiao Airport 40 km
Shanghai Pudong International Airport 12 km
Shanghai South Railway Station 40 km
People's Square 25 km
Shanghai Railway Station 35 km - Located near Pudong International Airport and offering easy access to Metro Line 2 (Chuansha Road Station), the A20 and A1 expressways, the Royal International Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Huangting Guoji Dajiudian) offers a convenient gateway to the city before or after a long flight. The city center is 31 km (19 mi) away.
To Hongqiao Airport: 15km
To Pudong Airport: 50km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 6km
To Shanghai Southern Railway Station: 10km - The Howard Johnson Huai Hai Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Jiahao Huaihai Guoji Haosheng Jiudian) is located in the heart of downtown Puxi at the intersection of Middle Huai Hai Road, site of some of Shanghai's best modern shopping, and Fenyang Road, near the South Shaanxi Road Metro Station. Guests of the hotel will find easy access to Shanghai attractions such as popular Nanjing Road, stylish Xintiandi and the photogenic Bund district highly convenient.
- The Shanghai Mlily Stress-free Hotel (Shanghai Mengbaihe Lingya Tiyan Jiudian), formerly the Shengai Huafa 681 Business Club, is located in Shanghai's North Bund area, north of glitzy Lujiazui, Shanghai's financial district, and north of Wujiaochang.
Our presence in China
We have a well organized China-based company. Trough our daily contacts with hotels we can get the best prices, as well as we can make updates to all data and information in a more timely manner. Thanks to our local presence we can solve the customer's problems. Finally for us it is also easy to solicit and obtain special offers. By our network you can book all hotels located in 450 cities of China. You can choose between more than 600.000 rooms!
Experience and reliability.
We are doing hotel reservation from over 12 years. Our aim is to manage all operations in a simple and honest way. We work every day, without much fanfare, with seriousness and with great consideration for the customer. That's why, a little at a time, our customers have always continued to improve, even at the times of crisis. In the booking through our system there are prices very clear, no hidden costs, no taxes or fees added at the last minute. For any reservation, we follow our customers until the end of the trip.