Shanghai Hotel for groups in China: hotel room at Group rates in all Shanghai hotels, China
Shanghai hotel in Shanghai: great rooms at low rates (with group discount). Watch Videos (and Photos) of any detail, verify prices, control hotel services, look maps and list of distances from landmarks. And then book with confidence, because this is a China based company focused on trust and fairness. It is also the most easy reservation system, all these operations need only two minutes. Shanghai, the Queen of Economy and of Tourism Shanghai gets over 23 million people and is the biggest city in China for urban population. In recent decades Shanghai has seen incredible growth and has played an important role in China's economic development. Located in the mouth of the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai has boundaries with Jiangsu province, Zhejiang province and East China Sea. Shanghai is also one the most visited tourist destinations. Shanghai's attractions: the Bund, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower. If the travel time allows, also these attractions are worth of attention: the Ancient Water Town of Zhujiajiao, Shanghai Grand View Garden, Shanghai Grand Theatre, The Former Residence of Dr Sun Yat-sen, Soong Ching Ling's Former Residence and Mausoleum, Longhua Temple, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, City God Temple, Jing'an Temple, People's Square, The New Shanghai Oriental Arts Center, White Cloud Temple. Shanghai has a lot of hotels, mostly run by managers and staff with excellent professional preparation. In recent years, also thanks to Shanghai Expo 2010, many new hotels were opened in Shanghai (often with more than 300 rooms). Also at this moment there are many new hotels being built in Shanghai. In anticipation of a without precedent tourism boom in China, all major international hotel chains want to be present in Shanghai. The Shanghai's climate is humid and subtropical: winters cold and wet, summers moist and very hot, springs unsteady and rainy, autumns dry and sunny.
The hotel is located in the Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. The hotel provides free pick-up and see-off service from Hongqiao Airport at any time. About to Pudong International Airport: One time every thirty minutes during 5:45-21:30 from hotel to airport; One time every thirty minutes during 8:00 until over from airport to hotel. - The Shanghai International Airport Hotel is a joint venture enterprise run by China Eastern Air, which has airlines in sixteen countries or regions in the world.
- Century Park: 0.2km - Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street: 8kms - Oriental Pearl TV Tower: 5kms -Shanghai Grand Theatre: 8kms - The Bund: 10kms - Xintiandi: 10kms - The hotel is conveniently located on the southeastern fringe of the Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone, only a few minutes away from Shanghai Science & Technology Museum and Shanghai New International Expo Center.
Adjacent to the Zhangjiang Station of the No.2 Metro Line
5 minutes driving distance from Shanghai Maglev Train Station and Shanghai New International Expo Center
20 minutes driving distance from Pudong International Airport
40 minutes driving distance from Hongqiao International Airport
Lujiazui CBD is less than 15 minutes away by car
Surrounding: SNIEC, Zhangjiang Art Gallery, Germany Center - The Parkyard Hotel Shanghai (Boya Jiudian) is conveniently located next to Zhangjiang Station on Metro Line 2, which also makes it within five minutes to the Shanghai Maglev Train Station and the New Shanghai International Expo Center.
To downtown: 32km
To Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 20km
To Shanghai Pudong International Airport: 65km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 27km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 34km - The Mediterranean-style Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental (Shanghai Dongfang Sheshan Suofeite Dajiudian) sits among lush gardens and blue lagoons and fountains 35 minutes from the city center in Sheshan National Tourism Resort and just 5 minutes from the Metro Line 9 Sheshan Station. Guests of the Sheshan Sofitel flying into Shanghai are just 20 minutes from Hongqiao International Airport and 50 minutes from Pudong International Airport.
- 3km to World Trade Shopping Mall.
- 2.5km to Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center;
- 12km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 4.5km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 12km to People's Square. - Super 8 Hotel Shanghai Feng Ye Hongqiao is located at Wuzhong Road. The hotel has a very nice and quiet location but in the city central.
Shanghai Hongqiao Airport 40 km
Shanghai Pudong International Airport 12 km
Shanghai South Railway Station 40 km
People's Square 25 km
Shanghai Railway Station 35 km - Located near Pudong International Airport and offering easy access to Metro Line 2 (Chuansha Road Station), the A20 and A1 expressways, the Royal International Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Huangting Guoji Dajiudian) offers a convenient gateway to the city before or after a long flight. The city center is 31 km (19 mi) away.
To Hongqiao Airport: 15km
To Pudong Airport: 50km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 6km
To Shanghai Southern Railway Station: 10km - The Howard Johnson Huai Hai Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Jiahao Huaihai Guoji Haosheng Jiudian) is located in the heart of downtown Puxi at the intersection of Middle Huai Hai Road, site of some of Shanghai's best modern shopping, and Fenyang Road, near the South Shaanxi Road Metro Station. Guests of the hotel will find easy access to Shanghai attractions such as popular Nanjing Road, stylish Xintiandi and the photogenic Bund district highly convenient.
- 500 meters to Nanjing Road;
- 3 km to Shanghai Grand Theatre;
- 3 km to Shanghai Science Museum;
- 7 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 18 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 45 km to Pudong International Airport. - The Seagull On The Bund (Hai'ou Fandian) was established in 1984 and is ideally situated in Shanghai's central downtown area, close to the Huangpu River. Bustling Nanjing Road pedestrian street with its shops and Metro station (Lines 2 and 10) is just 500 m (547 yd) away and a 10-minute walk will see guests to the Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal. The hotel rooftop offers bird's eye views of the Bund and many of Shanghai's most iconic buildings including the Oriental Pearl and Jinmao towers.
- 1-min-walk to subway;
- 2 km to Shanghai Stadium;
- 3 km to Hengshan Road Bar Street;
- 3 km to Xujiahui business circle;
- 5 km to Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center;
- 4 km to Expo 2010 Puxi area;
- 8 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 18 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 46 km to Pudong Airport. -
- 10KM from People's Square;
- 6KM from Shanghai railway station;
- 12KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 55KM from Shanghai Pudong Airport - Central International Hotel is a travel and convention hotel, close to the Shanghai New West Station.
- ing Yue International Airport Hotel is 4-star modern business hotel, the combination of accommodation, catering, conference and retertainment. It is only 50m from South Station of metro Line 16, 20-minute-driving from Pudong international airport and 10-minute-driving from Wildlife Park.
To Pudong Airport: 55km
To Hongqiao Airport: 15km
To the railway station: 3km
To downtown: 4km - The three-star Shanghai Ganghong Hotel is four kilometers away from downtown and 12 kilometers from the airport. It takes 20 minutes to drive to the exhibition center and 40 minutes to the port.
To Hongqiao Airport: 12km
To Pudong Airport: 55km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 15km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 7km
To dowtnown: 10km - The Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan is an international hotel conveniently located north of the Hongqiao business district, near the Shanghai West Railway Station and a 20-minute drive from downtown Shanghai.
- The Shanghai Mlily Stress-free Hotel (Shanghai Mengbaihe Lingya Tiyan Jiudian), formerly the Shengai Huafa 681 Business Club, is located in Shanghai's North Bund area, north of glitzy Lujiazui, Shanghai's financial district, and north of Wujiaochang.
- 10km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 60km to Shanghai Pudong International Airport;
- 40km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 25km to People's Square;
- 45km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 15km to Xujiahui CBD. -
To Hongqiao Airport: 68km
To Pudong Airport: 48km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 74km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 67km
To downtown: 71km - The Howard Johnson Plaza Lingang Shanghai (Lingang Haosheng Guoji Jiudian) is a business hotel situated in the center of the Lingang New City Industrial Zone and is surrounded by large, high-tech foreign and domestic enterprises.
To Airport: 19km;
To Pudong Airport: 45km;
To Shanghai Railway Station: 7km;
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 22km;
To Shanghai subway line 3: 0.7km;
To Downtown: 10km. - The China-wide budget chain Home Inn offers guestrooms equipped with all standard amenities, simple furniture and free 24-hour broadband Internet connections. Buffet breakfast is also provided.
Railway Station Hongqiao Railway Station 11.6 km
Downtown People's Square 17 km
Airport Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (Terminal II) 12.3 km
Airport Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (Terminal I) 4.97 km
Railway Station Shanghai South Railway Station 10.1 km
Railway Station Shanghai Railway Station 19.1 km
Airport Shanghai Pudong International Airport 47.71 km
CBD/Brand-Name Dining Outlet Xujiahui CBD 10 km - The Shanghai Fortune Hotel (Shanghai Jixiang Jiudian) is located next to the Gubei New Area, Hongqiao and Caohejing Development Zones in Shanghai.
Our presence in China
We have a well organized China-based company. Trough our daily contacts with hotels we can get the best prices, as well as we can make updates to all data and information in a more timely manner. Thanks to our local presence we can solve the customer's problems. Finally for us it is also easy to solicit and obtain special offers. By our network you can book all hotels located in 450 cities of China. You can choose between more than 600.000 rooms!
Experience and reliability.
We are doing hotel reservation from over 12 years. Our aim is to manage all operations in a simple and honest way. We work every day, without much fanfare, with seriousness and with great consideration for the customer. That's why, a little at a time, our customers have always continued to improve, even at the times of crisis. In the booking through our system there are prices very clear, no hidden costs, no taxes or fees added at the last minute. For any reservation, we follow our customers until the end of the trip.