Shanghai Hotel for groups in China: hotel room at Group rates in all Shanghai hotels, China
Shanghai hotel in Shanghai: great rooms at low rates (with group discount). Watch Videos (and Photos) of any detail, verify prices, control hotel services, look maps and list of distances from landmarks. And then book with confidence, because this is a China based company focused on trust and fairness. It is also the most easy reservation system, all these operations need only two minutes. Shanghai, the Queen of Economy and of Tourism Shanghai gets over 23 million people and is the biggest city in China for urban population. In recent decades Shanghai has seen incredible growth and has played an important role in China's economic development. Located in the mouth of the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai has boundaries with Jiangsu province, Zhejiang province and East China Sea. Shanghai is also one the most visited tourist destinations. Shanghai's attractions: the Bund, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower. If the travel time allows, also these attractions are worth of attention: the Ancient Water Town of Zhujiajiao, Shanghai Grand View Garden, Shanghai Grand Theatre, The Former Residence of Dr Sun Yat-sen, Soong Ching Ling's Former Residence and Mausoleum, Longhua Temple, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, City God Temple, Jing'an Temple, People's Square, The New Shanghai Oriental Arts Center, White Cloud Temple. Shanghai has a lot of hotels, mostly run by managers and staff with excellent professional preparation. In recent years, also thanks to Shanghai Expo 2010, many new hotels were opened in Shanghai (often with more than 300 rooms). Also at this moment there are many new hotels being built in Shanghai. In anticipation of a without precedent tourism boom in China, all major international hotel chains want to be present in Shanghai. The Shanghai's climate is humid and subtropical: winters cold and wet, summers moist and very hot, springs unsteady and rainy, autumns dry and sunny.
To the airport: 80km (Hongqiao airport)
To the railway station: 60km(South Station)
To the downtown: 70km
To Dongping Forest park of Chongming: 46km - Dongtan International Conference Center is the only 5 star hotel in Chongming Area of Shanghai. It locates in Dongtan of Chongming, close to Changjiang seaport, Dongtan wetland. Thus, it is with unique geographical position.
To Pudong Airport: 23km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 15km
To downtown: 12km
Surroundings: Thomson Golf Course - The Dongjiao State Guest Hotel (Dongjiao Binguan) is Shanghai's largest garden-style state guest house occupying about 1200 acres of landscaped grounds. Gardens, lawns and stands of trees cover 80% of the total area, making for a uniquely peaceful atmosphere within easy reach of Zhangjiang High-Tech Park Pudong and excellent transportation links connecting the Dongjiao to the rest of metropolitan Shanghai and, via Pudong International Airport, the rest of China, the region and the world.
2 km to Lujazui finance center.
23 km to Hongqiao Airport.
32 km to Pudong Airport.
9 km to Railway Station.
About 15 minutes driving distance from Shanghai New International Expo. Center.
15 minutes rides the bend financial trading section and downtown. - The Shanghai Tongmao Hotel (Shanghai Tongmao Dajiudian) is a four-star luxury hotel well located in the Lujiazui Financial Center and trade zone of Pudong, close to Century Avenue. It is a tower-shaped modern building and integrated with skyscrapers in the area. It only takes a 30-minute drive to the Hongqiao or Pudong airports. The subway, ferry, maglev train and other transportation are also available nearby.
To Hongqiao Airport: 23km
To Pudong Airport: 35km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 13km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 19km
To downtown: 9km - The Crowne Plaza Century Park Shanghai (Shanghai Shiji Huangguan Jiari Jiudian) is located in the heart of Pudong, with convenient access to Pudong International Airport and the Lujiazui financial district and just a five-minute drive from the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
- 100m to subway line 1;
- 200m to south railway station;
- 3km to Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center;
- 15km to Hongqiao Airport. - Motel 168(Shanghai South Railway Station)
is located in No.17 Guilin Road, Xuhui District, close to the south railway station, only 3km from Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center.
To downtown: 46km
To Hongqiao Airport: 48km
To Pudong Airport: 58km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 40km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 52km - The Yuehua Hotel (Yuehua Dajiudian) is a 5-star hotel located in Nanqiao, Fengxian District. From this hotel, about a 20-minute drive takes guests to the Shenlong Ecological Garden and a 30-minute drive to the Shanghai Urban Vegetable Garden.
Adjacent to the Zhangjiang Station of the No.2 Metro Line
5 minutes driving distance from Shanghai Maglev Train Station and Shanghai New International Expo Center
20 minutes driving distance from Pudong International Airport
40 minutes driving distance from Hongqiao International Airport
Lujiazui CBD is less than 15 minutes away by car
Surrounding: SNIEC, Zhangjiang Art Gallery, Germany Center - The Parkyard Hotel Shanghai (Boya Jiudian) is conveniently located next to Zhangjiang Station on Metro Line 2, which also makes it within five minutes to the Shanghai Maglev Train Station and the New Shanghai International Expo Center.
- 70km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 25km to Shanghai Pudong International Airport;
- 60km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 50km to People's Square;
- 56km to Shanghai Railway Station. - The Lingang Hotel Shanghai (Donghu Lingang Dajiudian) is a holiday and leisure hotel 25 minutes' drive from the Shanghai International Expo Center, a 15-minute drive from the Donghai Bridge and a 20-minute drive from the Pudong International Airport.
To Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport: 18km;
To Shanghai Pudong International Airport: 42km;
To Shanghai Railway Station: 3km;
To People Square: 5km;
To Shanghai subway line 1: 0.1km. - Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Daning ideally located in the complex-Life Hub @ Daning in Zhabei District. Only 5 minutes walk to Metro Line 1 Yanchang Road Station, both leisure and business travelers will find the property is a highly convenient place to stay as it boasts easy access to city landmarks including the bustling central business districts and popular tourism attractions.
The hotel features 315 guest rooms, all designed with clean architectural lines and warm contemporary furnishings. All rooms and suites are designed for maximum comfort, furnished with cozy and fluffy Four Points by Sheraton Four ComfortTM Bed.
Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Daning can accommodate large or small events in our 1, 735 square meters of meeting and banquet space. Grand Ballroom seats up to 500 theatre style and an additional 8 multifunctional meeting rooms to best meet guests' business needs. Wireless Internet is available in all meeting rooms and public area.
Shanghai Hongqiao Airport 40 km
Shanghai Pudong International Airport 12 km
Shanghai South Railway Station 40 km
People's Square 25 km
Shanghai Railway Station 35 km - Located near Pudong International Airport and offering easy access to Metro Line 2 (Chuansha Road Station), the A20 and A1 expressways, the Royal International Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Huangting Guoji Dajiudian) offers a convenient gateway to the city before or after a long flight. The city center is 31 km (19 mi) away.
- 3km to World Trade Shopping Mall.
- 2.5km to Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center;
- 12km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 4.5km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 12km to People's Square. - Super 8 Hotel Shanghai Feng Ye Hongqiao is located at Wuzhong Road. The hotel has a very nice and quiet location but in the city central.
- 500 meters to Nanjing Road;
- 3 km to Shanghai Grand Theatre;
- 3 km to Shanghai Science Museum;
- 7 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 18 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 45 km to Pudong International Airport. - The Seagull On The Bund (Hai'ou Fandian) was established in 1984 and is ideally situated in Shanghai's central downtown area, close to the Huangpu River. Bustling Nanjing Road pedestrian street with its shops and Metro station (Lines 2 and 10) is just 500 m (547 yd) away and a 10-minute walk will see guests to the Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal. The hotel rooftop offers bird's eye views of the Bund and many of Shanghai's most iconic buildings including the Oriental Pearl and Jinmao towers.
To Hongqiao Airport: 15km
To Pudong Airport: 50km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 6km
To Shanghai Southern Railway Station: 10km - The Howard Johnson Huai Hai Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Jiahao Huaihai Guoji Haosheng Jiudian) is located in the heart of downtown Puxi at the intersection of Middle Huai Hai Road, site of some of Shanghai's best modern shopping, and Fenyang Road, near the South Shaanxi Road Metro Station. Guests of the hotel will find easy access to Shanghai attractions such as popular Nanjing Road, stylish Xintiandi and the photogenic Bund district highly convenient.
- 1-min-walk to subway;
- 2 km to Shanghai Stadium;
- 3 km to Hengshan Road Bar Street;
- 3 km to Xujiahui business circle;
- 5 km to Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center;
- 4 km to Expo 2010 Puxi area;
- 8 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 18 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 46 km to Pudong Airport. -
To Pudong Airport: 55km
To Hongqiao Airport: 15km
To the railway station: 3km
To downtown: 4km - The three-star Shanghai Ganghong Hotel is four kilometers away from downtown and 12 kilometers from the airport. It takes 20 minutes to drive to the exhibition center and 40 minutes to the port.
- The Shanghai Mlily Stress-free Hotel (Shanghai Mengbaihe Lingya Tiyan Jiudian), formerly the Shengai Huafa 681 Business Club, is located in Shanghai's North Bund area, north of glitzy Lujiazui, Shanghai's financial district, and north of Wujiaochang.
To Hongqiao Airport: 12km
To Pudong Airport: 55km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 15km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 7km
To dowtnown: 10km - The Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan is an international hotel conveniently located north of the Hongqiao business district, near the Shanghai West Railway Station and a 20-minute drive from downtown Shanghai.
- ing Yue International Airport Hotel is 4-star modern business hotel, the combination of accommodation, catering, conference and retertainment. It is only 50m from South Station of metro Line 16, 20-minute-driving from Pudong international airport and 10-minute-driving from Wildlife Park.
Our presence in China
We have a well organized China-based company. Trough our daily contacts with hotels we can get the best prices, as well as we can make updates to all data and information in a more timely manner. Thanks to our local presence we can solve the customer's problems. Finally for us it is also easy to solicit and obtain special offers. By our network you can book all hotels located in 450 cities of China. You can choose between more than 600.000 rooms!
Experience and reliability.
We are doing hotel reservation from over 12 years. Our aim is to manage all operations in a simple and honest way. We work every day, without much fanfare, with seriousness and with great consideration for the customer. That's why, a little at a time, our customers have always continued to improve, even at the times of crisis. In the booking through our system there are prices very clear, no hidden costs, no taxes or fees added at the last minute. For any reservation, we follow our customers until the end of the trip.