Kaien Hotel, Shanghai, Shanghai Hotels Address: No.117 Hong Kong Road, Huangpu District
Kaien Hotel, Shanghai Location:
- 500 Meters from the Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street, walk for 5 minutes;
- 1KM from the Bund, walk about 20 minutes;
- 3KM from People's Square, about 5-10 minutes by taxi;
- 4KM from the Shanghai World Financial Center;
- 12KM from the Shanghai Stadium, about 20 minutes by taxi;
- 14KM from the Shanghai Everbright Convention ＆ Exhibition Center, about 25 minutes by taxi;
- 13KM from Shanghai New International Expo Centre, about 25 minutes by taxi;
- 46KM from Shanghai Pudong International Airport, about 60 minutes by taxi;
- 18KM from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, about 25 minutes by taxi;
- 15KM from Shanghai South Railway Station, about 25 minutes by taxi;
- 4KM from Shanghai Railway Station, about 15 minutes by taxi.
Kaien Hotel, Shanghai Description:
Kaien Hotel (Kaien Binguan) is an Euro-style building, located at the west of Bund, just 3 minutes to Nanjing Road walking street, Zhapu Road Food Street and Sichuan Road walking street. It is about 15-60 minutes to Pudong airport, Hongqiao airport and railway station.
Established in 1994, and newly decorated in 2010, this 6-story hotel offers 75 rooms and suites, equipped with air conditioning, broadband internet access and cable TV.
Other hotel facilities include restaurant, business center and meeting rooms.
Kaien Hotel, Shanghai Rooms:
There are 6 floors and a total of 75 rooms, including: Twin Rooms, Suites and Triple Rooms, all of which have air conditioning, TV, telephone etc.
China Hotels (
Zhuhai ) Canton Fair Hotels