HongKong Hotel for groups in China: hotel room at Group rates in all HongKong hotels, China
HongKong hotel in HongKong: great rooms at low rates (with group discount). Watch Videos (and Photos) of any detail, verify prices, control hotel services, look maps and list of distances from landmarks. And then book with confidence, because this is a China based company focused on trust and fairness. It is also the most easy reservation system, all these operations need only two minutes. Hong Kong, international financial center and major tourist destination
Hong Kong is one of two special administrative regions of China (the other is Macau). Located between the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea, it is located 32 km east of the mouth of Pearl River (and 135 km southeast of Canton) borders the city of Shenzhen and has a population of 7,1 million. Hong Kong Island became a colony of the British Empire on 1842, Kowloon Peninsula was added in 1860 and the New Territories in 1898. The former British colony returned under the sovereignty of China in 1997. However shi has conserved an administrative independence and its own currency, the Hong Kong dollar. At the present time Hong Kong is still very important commercial and business center and one of the worlds leading financial places. Hong Kong is also one of the main destinations in Asia: in fact, every year receives more than 22 million tourists. The main Hong Kong attractions are the Victoria Peak (where it is possible enjoy a beautiful view of Victoria Bay), the Ocean Park (with its 170 hectares, it is one of the biggest park in the world), the Hong Kong Disneyland, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Man Mo Temple, Po Lin Monastery. Hong Kong is a paradise for shopping and is full of markets and department stores open at all hours. The Hong Kong nightlife, lively and bubbly, offers an incredible amount of shows and entertainments. The weather in Hong Kong is a subtropical climate, generally it has a good weather.
- 15 to 20-min walk to China Ferry Terminal;
- 10 to 15-min walk to Star Ferry;
- 34 KM (50-min drive) to Hong Kong International Airport;
- 10-min walk to Avenue of Stars;
- 15-min walk to Harbor City;
- 28 KM (50-min drive) to Disneyland Theme Par... - The Chelsea Hotel (Xianggang Yijing Jiudian) is located in central Tsim Sha Tsui business area in Kowloon, within walking distance to subway station. Nearby attractions include China Ferry Terminal, Avenue of Stars and Star Ferry Pier. It's 34 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
The hotel is located in ten acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the South China Sea, transportation is very convenient. - The Hotel is the only 5-star beach resort and conference centre in Hong Kong.
E23 Airport Bus and get off at the ? Mok Cheong Street and Ma Tau Chung Road, less than 10 mins walking distance
OR Take 101,106,107,111,116 City Bus directly from Hung Hom station, and get off at the Argyle Street Playground, Ma Tau Chung Road, less than 10 mins walking distance
Taxi : OR Take a taxi directly from Hung Hom Station to Bridal Tea House Hotel at To Kwa Wan, cost around HK$30 - Bridal Tea House To Kwa Wan Hotel is a 3-star property nestled in an idyllic location on Sung Wong Toi Road in To Kwa Wan region of urban Kowloon.
- IBIS HONG KONG CENTRAL ＆ SHEUNG WAN HOTEL, a catchy icon strategically located in the bustling Sheung Wan, within minutes away from Sheung Wan MTR station, Macau Ferry Terminal, airport bus station and in the vicinity of Hong Kong Central's business and shopping hub including Airport Express, boasts the first ibis flagship hotel in Greater China to showcase a brand new vibrant style, bringing in comfort, well-being and service.
- 2-min-walk to Yanjiajie Paradise;
- 10-min-walk to subway station;
- 10-min-walk to Mong Kok shopping center;
- 15-min-walk to Tongzhou Street Park.
- 32 km to Hong Kong International Airport. - Well-positioned in Tai Kok Tsui, Bridal Tea House Tai Kok Tsui Anchor Hotel is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Hong Kong. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 1 km away, and it normally takes about 40 minutes to reach the airport. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Langham Place, Hong Kong Trade & Industry Department, Olympic MTR Station.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 0.5 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 3.5 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 33 km - Bridal Tea House Hotel Limited (Hung Hom Winslow Street) is a budget hotel superbly located beside the Kowloon Hung Hom Station with easy access to Mainland China. Just two km. away from the trendy Tsim Sha Tsui area. Great for shopping and sightseeing. Rooms are not big but with all you needs at reasonable rate.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 10 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 16 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Mong Kok MTR Station 1.5 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 32.27 km - The Hotel MK (Xianggang MK Jiudian) is located near the intersection of upper Nathan Road and Dundas Street in the Mong Kok business area of central Kowloon. Nearby attractions include Tung Wah Museum, Ladies' Market, Jade Market, Grand Century Place and Olympian City Shopping Mall. It is also close to Temple Street Night Market, the Flower Market, Yuen Po Bird Market and Elements Shopping Mall. It is 33 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
- 210 meters to subway station.
- 1 km to China Ferry Pier.
- 1 km to Harbor City.
- 3 km to Hung Hom Railway Station.
- 33 km to Hong Kong International Airport. - The Goodrich Hotel is located close to Kowloon Park, Hong Kong City Golf Club and Hong Kong Polytechnic University. It is 33 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport. Opened in 2000, the hotel features 56 rooms. Note: The third person would be charged a fee if over 12 years old.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 4 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 0.6 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Causeway Bay MTR Station 0.5 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 39.37 km - The Best Western Hotel Causeway Bay is a 39-storey high-rise located in Causeway Bay, the centre of Hong Kong island adjacent to Wanchai and Central Business District. 258 guest rooms adopted a modern chic design, the supreme Sky-villa provides en-suite Jacuzzi. All rooms with free internet, flat TV, Cable TV, in room safe, mini refrigerator, replenish coffee/ tea set, IDD phone and central air conditioning. Café and wine Lounge, secretary and laundry service, concierge and tour desk .
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 1.95 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station 0.5 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 6.51 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 33.61 km - The Citadines Ashley Hotel (Xianggang Xinyueting Yashili Fuwu Gongyu) is located in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon, within walking distance to Nathan Road and MTR station. Nearby attractions include the Star Ferry terminal, Culture Center, Space Museum, Harbour City, New World Center and Clock Tower. It is about 33 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 1.58 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 5.84 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 32.83 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Jordan MTR Station 0.5 km - The Largos Hotel embodies the French Boutique style, making use of European limestone and carefully crafted classical motifs. The hotel is located near the Kowloon Cricket Club and the India Club, on the corner of Nanking Street and Chi Wo Street, Yaumatei, near the Jordan MTR station. The vicinity is a known for its tourist attractions and commercial areas, only minutes away from Hong Kong Island, Central District. A short drive takes guests to the Hung Hom Railway Station and China Ferry Terminal.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 1.73 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station 0.3 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 4 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 34.37 km - Affordable and highly-rated, close to Kowloon sightsRanked as one of the top five hotels in Tsim Sha Tsui by Lonely Planet, the Minden Boutique Hotel is designed to appeal to business and leisure travellers, seeking comfortable and distinctive accommodation in a strategic location at an affordable price.
- 500 meters to subway station;
- 30 km to Kongkong International Airport. - The Silka West Kowloon Hotel is located in the Tai Kok Tsui area of central Kowloon, within walking distance to an MTR subway station. Nearby attractions include Olympia City mall, Ladies Street shopping area, Grand Century Place and the Mong Kok computer center. It is close to the Flower Market, Tung Wah Museum, Yuen Po Bird Market and Dragon Center, and about 30 kilometers from the airport.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 4 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 1 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Causeway Bay MTR Station 0.5 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 38.78 km - The Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus (Xianggang Yayi Jiudian) is located between the Causeway Bay and Wan Chai districts, within walking distance to MTR subway station. Nearby attractions include Times Square, Happy Valley Race Course, Causeway Bay Shopping Plaza, Century Plaza, Star Ferry Pier and the Convention Center. It is 41 kilometers from the Hong Kong International Airport.
- The Mingle Place Hotel By the Park (Xianggang Ming Le Ju) is located in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong Island, within walking distance to a subway station and the International Convention Center. Nearby attractions include Times Square, Causeway Bay, Victoria Park, Happy Valley, and major shopping malls. It is 41 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
- The VELA Hong Kong Causeway Bay is located opposit to Happy Valley Racecourse and within walking distance to subway station. It is 41 kilometers away from Hongkong International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 26-story hotel features 98 rooms and suites
Our presence in China
We have a well organized China-based company. Trough our daily contacts with hotels we can get the best prices, as well as we can make updates to all data and information in a more timely manner. Thanks to our local presence we can solve the customer's problems. Finally for us it is also easy to solicit and obtain special offers. By our network you can book all hotels located in 450 cities of China. You can choose between more than 600.000 rooms!
Experience and reliability.
We are doing hotel reservation from over 12 years. Our aim is to manage all operations in a simple and honest way. We work every day, without much fanfare, with seriousness and with great consideration for the customer. That's why, a little at a time, our customers have always continued to improve, even at the times of crisis. In the booking through our system there are prices very clear, no hidden costs, no taxes or fees added at the last minute. For any reservation, we follow our customers until the end of the trip.