HongKong Hotel for groups in China: hotel room at Group rates in all HongKong hotels, China
HongKong hotel in HongKong: great rooms at low rates (with group discount). Watch Videos (and Photos) of any detail, verify prices, control hotel services, look maps and list of distances from landmarks. And then book with confidence, because this is a China based company focused on trust and fairness. It is also the most easy reservation system, all these operations need only two minutes. Hong Kong, international financial center and major tourist destination
Hong Kong is one of two special administrative regions of China (the other is Macau). Located between the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea, it is located 32 km east of the mouth of Pearl River (and 135 km southeast of Canton) borders the city of Shenzhen and has a population of 7,1 million. Hong Kong Island became a colony of the British Empire on 1842, Kowloon Peninsula was added in 1860 and the New Territories in 1898. The former British colony returned under the sovereignty of China in 1997. However shi has conserved an administrative independence and its own currency, the Hong Kong dollar. At the present time Hong Kong is still very important commercial and business center and one of the worlds leading financial places. Hong Kong is also one of the main destinations in Asia: in fact, every year receives more than 22 million tourists. The main Hong Kong attractions are the Victoria Peak (where it is possible enjoy a beautiful view of Victoria Bay), the Ocean Park (with its 170 hectares, it is one of the biggest park in the world), the Hong Kong Disneyland, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Man Mo Temple, Po Lin Monastery. Hong Kong is a paradise for shopping and is full of markets and department stores open at all hours. The Hong Kong nightlife, lively and bubbly, offers an incredible amount of shows and entertainments. The weather in Hong Kong is a subtropical climate, generally it has a good weather.
The Stanford is well served by public transportation, taking a few minutes on foot to get to the MTR subway system as well as the Kowloon-Canton Railway connecting Hong Kong to China.
The very popular Ladies Market is virtually on the doorstep and the Nathan Road - The Hotel is located on Nathan Road, Kowloon. The famous Golden Mile is located nearby.
It is about 4 Km to city centre.
46 Km to the nearest airport.
1 minute walk to the nearest Metro : North Point.
8 Km to the nearest station : Kowloon Railway Station.
1 minute walk to the nearest Bus Stop
4 Km to the nearest Fair Site : Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. - Located in North Point, about 4 km to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
15 mins. by car to the Airport Express Line(Central Station) 12 mins. by car to Central Hong Kong 10 mins. by car to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center 8 mins. by car to Causeway Bay 1 min. walk to Mass Transit Raiway Station(MTR) 10 mins. walkto North Point Ferry Terminal - The hotel is the focal point of the exciting North Point-Quarry Bay area - fast becoming Hong Kong's most sought after location for office and retail space.
To airport: 38km, to tailway station: 1km, to city center: 1km,
Surrounding landscape: Wong Tai Sin Temple, Walled City Park, Chi Lin Nunnery - The hotel is right in the middle of it all with its perfect location opposite the Space Theatre at the intersection of Salisbury and Nathan Roads.
Conveniently located on busy Tsishatsui East and surrounded by shopping, commercial and entertainment complexes, the Grand Stanford is perfectly positioned for business or pleasure. With the international airport, Kowloon-Canton Railway and all major local transport systems within reach, Hong Kong and the world are at your feet when you stay at the Grand Stanford Harbour View. - Perfectly positioned overlooking Victoria Harbour is the 5-star Grand Stanford Inter-Continental.
The Charterhouse is located in the main business district of Wanchai, just minutes away from the financial centre of Hong Kong and within walking distance to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Causeway Bay, one of the territory's most popular shopping areas. - Located in the heart of the Wanchai business district within walking distance from the Causeway Bay.
Situated in the heart of Kowloon, the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers is conveniently located for business, shopping, and sightseeing. Easily accessible by MTR (subway train) and only a few minutes walk to the Star Ferry. - The Hotel is conveniently located for business, shopping, and sightseeing. Easily accessible by MTR (subway train) and only a few minutes walk to the Star Ferry.
The hotel is located in ten acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the South China Sea, transportation is very convenient. - The Hotel is the only 5-star beach resort and conference centre in Hong Kong.
- IBIS HONG KONG CENTRAL ＆ SHEUNG WAN HOTEL, a catchy icon strategically located in the bustling Sheung Wan, within minutes away from Sheung Wan MTR station, Macau Ferry Terminal, airport bus station and in the vicinity of Hong Kong Central's business and shopping hub including Airport Express, boasts the first ibis flagship hotel in Greater China to showcase a brand new vibrant style, bringing in comfort, well-being and service.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 10 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 16 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Mong Kok MTR Station 1.5 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 32.27 km - The Hotel MK (Xianggang MK Jiudian) is located near the intersection of upper Nathan Road and Dundas Street in the Mong Kok business area of central Kowloon. Nearby attractions include Tung Wah Museum, Ladies' Market, Jade Market, Grand Century Place and Olympian City Shopping Mall. It is also close to Temple Street Night Market, the Flower Market, Yuen Po Bird Market and Elements Shopping Mall. It is 33 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
- 210 meters to subway station.
- 1 km to China Ferry Pier.
- 1 km to Harbor City.
- 3 km to Hung Hom Railway Station.
- 33 km to Hong Kong International Airport. - The Goodrich Hotel is located close to Kowloon Park, Hong Kong City Golf Club and Hong Kong Polytechnic University. It is 33 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport. Opened in 2000, the hotel features 56 rooms. Note: The third person would be charged a fee if over 12 years old.
Railway Station Hung Hom Station 1.95 km
Bus Station/Dock/Port Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station 0.5 km
Downtown SOGO Causeway Bay 6.51 km
Airport Hong Kong International Airport 33.61 km - The Citadines Ashley Hotel (Xianggang Xinyueting Yashili Fuwu Gongyu) is located in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon, within walking distance to Nathan Road and MTR station. Nearby attractions include the Star Ferry terminal, Culture Center, Space Museum, Harbour City, New World Center and Clock Tower. It is about 33 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
- 500 meters to subway station;
- 30 km to Kongkong International Airport. - The Silka West Kowloon Hotel is located in the Tai Kok Tsui area of central Kowloon, within walking distance to an MTR subway station. Nearby attractions include Olympia City mall, Ladies Street shopping area, Grand Century Place and the Mong Kok computer center. It is close to the Flower Market, Tung Wah Museum, Yuen Po Bird Market and Dragon Center, and about 30 kilometers from the airport.
- The VELA Hong Kong Causeway Bay is located opposit to Happy Valley Racecourse and within walking distance to subway station. It is 41 kilometers away from Hongkong International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 26-story hotel features 98 rooms and suites
- The Mingle Place Hotel By the Park (Xianggang Ming Le Ju) is located in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong Island, within walking distance to a subway station and the International Convention Center. Nearby attractions include Times Square, Causeway Bay, Victoria Park, Happy Valley, and major shopping malls. It is 41 kilometers from Hong Kong International Airport.
Our presence in China
We have a well organized China-based company. Trough our daily contacts with hotels we can get the best prices, as well as we can make updates to all data and information in a more timely manner. Thanks to our local presence we can solve the customer's problems. Finally for us it is also easy to solicit and obtain special offers. By our network you can book all hotels located in 450 cities of China. You can choose between more than 600.000 rooms!
Experience and reliability.
We are doing hotel reservation from over 12 years. Our aim is to manage all operations in a simple and honest way. We work every day, without much fanfare, with seriousness and with great consideration for the customer. That's why, a little at a time, our customers have always continued to improve, even at the times of crisis. In the booking through our system there are prices very clear, no hidden costs, no taxes or fees added at the last minute. For any reservation, we follow our customers until the end of the trip.